Wednesday 18 March 2015

How to help me find Sponsors by April 6th!

Yes, I did go running last night 2 days after Tralee. Yes, it did hurt. Yes, I am going running tonight. Yes, it will hurt. If everything always went smoothly, it would not be called a challenge!

What I mean is I don't need sympathy, really I don't. Nor advice to take it handy and rest. It is counterproductive and makes me run more :)

I want your help instead! Your help in finding me some companies or SME's or organisations that are willing to sponsor some small amounts of money to support Gorta Self Help Africa and my 12 Marathons in 12 Months Challenge. And they get stuff in return! I have been in the Limerick Leader and on Limerick City Community Radio already and will be in the Press again!



Here's how any business, company or SME can get promoted:

The 3 promotions are:
 

1- €100 Mention on this Blog once a month as a sponsor with link to Website or Social Media account.

 

2- €250 Mention once a week on my Blog as a Sponsor with link to Website or Social Media account + 1 Article in 2015 on your business in my Blog and on my Social Media + Logo on arm of t-shirt from Marathon number4 to Marathon 12 (13,14,15 and more if run) + other races I take part in during the year + Mention in SHA newsletter.

 

3- €500 (2 available) Mention once a week on my Blog as a Sponsor with link to Website or Social Media account + Article from your business on my Social Media and promoting your events once a month + Logo on front or back of t-shirt from Marathon number 4 to Marathon 12 (13,14,15 and more if run) + other races I take part in during the year + Mention in SHA newsletter as main sponsor + Press Release as Main Sponsor + Pictures with Patrick + 1 x 2 hr Motivational talk by Patrick to your Business/Organisation.


WHAT YOU CAN DO IN 2 SIMPLE STEPS:
-Identify companies, SME's or organisations that might consider this and get the name of the person to talk to.
-Get the mobile number from that person and permission for me to call them.
-The reason for April 6th is that they will be in time for my next marathon in Connemara!!!

That's all folks. I'll do the talking and convincing. I have documents to give them and will meet them for a coffee.

Thanks so much in advance for your help and don't forget you can also donate to http://www.mycharity.ie/event/patrick_mercies_12marathonsin12monthsin2015 or RUN YOUR OWN RACE OF ANY DISTANCE and get sponsorship cards from me.

Miles with Smiles!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment